Click the clip below to see how to Lock or Delete a User.
N.B. Before deleting a User, please ensure that any records associated with that User are reallocated to another User within the system.
To delete a single user:
1. Click the Tools option at the top right hand corner of your TrackerRMS screen.
2. In the User Setup section, click Users.
3. Click on the Username or Full Name of the user.
4. Click the Delete this User option in the record buttons on the right hand side of the screen, above the user record.
5. When prompted “Are you sure you want to delete this user?“, Click OK.
6. You will be returned to the Users list.
To delete multiple users:
1. Click the tick box at the left hand side of each of the users you wish to delete.
2. Click the Action selected record(s) option above the list of users.
3. Click the Update these Records options.
4. Select Delete the selected user records.
5. Click Update Records. A message will appear “Records have been successfully updated“.
6. Click Close.