Click below to see how to use the Search bar.
To search for records using the search field
- On the TrackerRMS Home page at the top, right-hand side of your screen, you will see the Search bar. This is indicated by a small icon of a magnifying glass.
- In this field as you start to type, any matching records will automatically start to appear in a drop down box. You do not need to click Enter.
- The first 5 appropriate matches for each of the main record types, will be displayed in the drop down box as you type. Click on the appropriate record to select it.
To search for records using Advanced Search
- When in a list of records, there is an Advanced Search option towards the top of the screen below the line.
- Click the option. This will display a search box with multiple options for searching.
- Enter details into the relevant search field, depending on what you are looking for.
- In selected records within Tracker you have the option to search using multiple terms which can either help to narrow or broaden your results.
- Click here for more information on Boolean Searching.